- Enrolment Fee
All new students registered to the CIST are required to pay a one-time enrolment fee payment. Enrolment fee will be set annually by the Board of Governors, upon recommendation by the principal and accountant of the school. Enrolment fee is a non refundable fee.
- Registration Fee
All students registering or re-registering to the CIST are required to pay a registration fee every year. Registration fees will be set annually by the Board of Governors, upon recommendation by the principal and accountant of the school. The registration fee is a non refundable fee.
- Class Resource Fee
The class resource fee is paid annually to cover books, class supplies, support services, library fees etc.
- Technology Fee
The technology fee is paid annually to provide access to all of CIST's technology resources. The technology fee is used for maintenance, insurance and repair or replacement of technology, as needed. The fee covers reasonable usage of the equipment, but will not cover repair costs related to misuse, water damage, screen damage, keyboard damage and physical damage to any electronic devices. This fee includes all hardware, software and human resources to support the program. All Information Communications and Technology (ICT) resources remain the property of CIST.
- Transportation Fee
The CIST provides transportation to students depending on the location and availability of the seats. Transportation fees are subject to the location of the student. Transportation fee is paid at the beginning of each term.
- Lunch Fees
Due to health and safety reasons, students are not allowed to bring lunch from outside. Accordingly, the lunch fee is compulsory and paid at the beginning of each term. Under certain circumstances, parents may request permission to bring lunch by writing a request letter to the Principal.
- Tuition Fees
The tuition fee will be set annually by the Board of Governors, upon recommendation by the principal and accountant of the school.
Overall, the tuition fee will be divided into 4 equal instalments.
- First instalment will be paid during registration.
- Second instalment will be paid until the end of November.
- Third instalment will be paid at the beginning of second term.
- Fourth instalment will be paid at the beginning of third term.
You can make payments in the following way:
- Cash to the accountant of the CIST.
- Direct deposit to the bank account of the CIST.
- Check made payable to the CIST.
Payments can be made in different currencies. For currency exchange, the exchange rates of the National Bank of Tunisia will be used.
Please keep in mind that the CIST will pass on bank charges for checks and deposit to the payers. You must complete payment of all fees until the end of third week of the third term. If you have special conditions, you may contact school principal for arrangements. Please visit the school website (www.cistunis.tn) for the updated school fee table.
- Late Enrolment
If the student is enrolling late or withdrawn before the end of academic year, the following conditions apply:
- Application, enrolment, registration, resource and lunch fees will be paid in full regardless of registration date and withdrawal date.
- Tuition fees will be pro-rated for late enrolment and early withdrawal according to the following schedule:
* Starting all terms with enrolling until the end of first term or withdrawing after the start of third term: 100 % .
* Studying in two terms with enrolling after the first term or withdrawing before the end of second term: 70 %.
* Studying in 1 term with enrolling after the end of second term or withdrawing from the end of the current term: 40 %