1. Parent/Guardian will fill the application form and provide:
a. Completed application form
b. 4 Passport size photograph (3 cm * 4 cm)
c. Passport photocopy (for Non – Tunisian applicants)
d. Birth Certificate
e. Official transcript from previous school (if Available)
2. Applicant will take English and Mathematics proficiency test, if applicable (for
students who are applying year 2 and onward)
3. The principal and/or assigned vice principal may request further educational or psychological evaluations, educational documents, parents meeting, additional interview, etc. if he/she deems necessary.
4. Parent/guardian of the accepted applicant will pay the required fees if there is available seat for the accepted applicant.
5. Registrar will register the applicant as a student to CIST.
6. Registrar will provide welcome letter and student/parent handbook to the parent/guardian.
7. Student(s) will receive books, uniform and other school related material provided by school.
8. Principal or assigned vice principal will place registered student to the relevant classes, English, Arabic and French program, according to their level.
9. The school reserves the right to refuse enrollment to any students for any of the reasons stated above in 1-4.